Nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
i tried that "nazotchi" trick on both of my tamagotchis and my friend even tried himself. and i ended up with an Androtchi and a Tarakotchi. He ended up with 2 Tarakotchi. So i am not going to listen to anyone anymore about how to get "Nazotchi" because they are just liars, and i have come to terms that the ones that said how to get it said it for attention. Because on one of mine i tried the trick of not feeding it any candy and i got Androtchi and the other i tried the trick of feeding it only 3 pieces of candy. and i disciplined them to the max and then more when they beeped for it. Im starting to think that this "Nazotchi" is just a character you get like out of a 1 in a million chance not how you raise your Tama. And i have been to the tamagotchi.com web site and looked at the charecters and its not even there so im begining to think it dont exsist either.

It used to be on the original site, now it isn't. I feel your pain, especially in the 'no snacks' area. I always get hanatchi or androtchi also! I do have nazotchi right now, curtousy of a glitch. At the moment there is no proven way to keep a nazotchi on a tamagotchi without using this glitch. :D

A glitch is a good way of getting it but I am not too big on useing glitches because i tried to use glitches once and it messed up my tama and i had to take it to a shop to get it fixxed i had to pay 30 if i woulda known that i just woulda went ahead and bought 2 new tamagotchis but i had to pay the amount cause the guy had already did the work. It friend something out in my tama i am not sure the name of what it was, cause im not no freak that obsesses over non important things like that. ok maybe i am a freak a lil bit. but it can result in frying out your tama by doing this so be carefull!

I think Nazotchi is only there to represent K-plus characters when you connect to a K-plus...Although the curious thing is that Connections and Connexions can't connect to a K-plus; so, maybe they just left the character in out of laziness. Then again, there could be a special way of getting it that has not yet been discovered...who knows!

That does make a lot of sense. Those characters are only loaded onto the Connections/Connexions, so that IF you were to connect it with a Plus, that way the computer would recognize the characters. Bummer. All we can do is attempt to get them! :D

people have said many times they have gotten a "nazotchi" and it doest even show nazotchi on tamagotchi.com!!!! ITS NOT REAL!!!

I think we should e-mail bandai or tamagotchi devolpers and ask how do u get nazotchi!!

Do you think they will reallly tell us? I mean, umi no and mori no tamagotchis' secret characters are yet to be discovered! They are hiding them farther away to increase fun!

Anyway, the second wave's nazotchi shows emotion! Santa dropped a white with yellow buttons tamagotchi connection at my house, and whadaya know, my nazotchi is happy when it gave him a present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back