This is So wierd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElisaRae

Reaction score
I was connecting my tamagotchi named Bob to my tamagotchi named Kenna so they could get married. Bob's connection succeeded but Kenna's connection failed. My tama Bob got married to nobody! Now I can't marry my tamagotchis. But I thought I should tell you this because it is weird and sorta funny.

~ElisaRae :marumimitchi:

my tama has done that a few times I'll go to connect with some one mine will leave but the other will say that the connection failed or vise versa I don't knwo wat happens there but it is weird

It happened to me yesterday, also. I wuz trying to connect but one worked and said "away" on it and the other said "fail" i pressed a bunch of buttons and the tama came back i thought she would be gone in cyberspace forever :huh:

It happened to me yesterday, also. I wuz trying to connect but one worked and said "away" on it and the other said "fail" i pressed a bunch of buttons and the tama came back i thought she would be gone in cyberspace forever :huh:
The 1st time that happend to me I was scared too. But now I'm used to it. lol

It is quite funny isnt it.. This happende to me, and out of all the times I connected this time had to fail right when they had babies.. lol

//HAze

But did ya do it right u probably pushed v1 on one and v2 on 1 so look before u press :chohimetchi: :D

LOL that IS weird... and really funny too!!! haha! that happens though... oh and one of my tamas names is bob too!

I was connecting my tamagotchi named Bob to my tamagotchi named Kenna so they could get married. Bob's connection succeeded but Kenna's connection failed. My tama Bob got married to nobody! Now I can't marry my tamagotchis. But I thought I should tell you this because it is weird and sorta funny.
~ElisaRae :gozarutchi:
Weird! lol! . .

~*~

that happened to me, and I (and my friends) figured out it was the infared thingy. you have to take it apart until you see where you can take off the red thing that covers the infared thing, and take it off. if it is crooked straighten it. I hope that helps. I'm sorry if it dosen't.

~ElisaRae :huh:
it sometimes does that

Blue6

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back