I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianhoti

Reaction score
wen my tama was a baby I got it up 2 training points but nows its an adult and it won't train at all :( :( plus now it has a baby but I don't know how to get anymore training points can someone please help me it would be very much appreciated thank you :mimitchi:

its not a baby anymore tho its an adult and won't train

Last edited by a moderator:
well, its still hard. try connecting with tamas uve never connected with before. it mite give a bad pressie and ONLY give timeout if its snickering. it should cry and get Nother train point! :(

I'll try it thank you for your help kinda new at this lol I used to have nano wen I was younger and now like 5 years later :( I have a tama so ... :mimitchi:

all you do to get training points is 1 wrap a present 2 connect on PRESENT 3If your tama is on the bottom of the screen like laughing after giving the present give it TIME OUT it'll cry and get a training point

Your tama HAS to train, no matter what. Maybe you just missed it or something.

-Sofie :huh:

well the parent left and now I have my second generation and it seems to be training quite a bit quicker than the parent

weird well I think I'm just gunna work more with this dude so ya ty for your help everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back