V3ssss!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm well? Maybe I believe in V3 now. I'd not order it online just yet. Sure looks official. Not out until February. Sounds like something to save Christmas money for. :( I'll wait until they come to stores.

Thanks for the link!

there is no such thing as a v3.... And Thats A V2
[SIZE=21pt]yes there is!!!!! there just not in stores! i want one! i want one!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

dont you see? THERE IS NO V2!!!! that is a version 2 with a stupid letters saying V3. NO SUCH THING! A SCAM! that tamagotchi is really a version 2 and has the same basics.

Nah, that site is pretty trustworthy. For some reason, they have had information weeks before anyone else for some things. But I'd still not do a pre-sell on it or anything.

I still done trust it.. I dont think there's a v3 coming out, because many people have asked Bandai if they're releasing a V3, or even working on a V3, and they said they arent.. So its either Bandai is waiting to release it with a big BANG or that site is scamming.. I dont know what to beleive..

//Haze

this is like the 4th time ive posted this to a v3 topic involving this site advertising them, but thats not a v3 go to www.tamagotchi.com click on products and youll see those same patturns there plus more designs, they are just new designs for the v2 thats all. they are liars. ive had bad experience with that site. They advertised a v2 right before v2s came out it was a pre-order, when mine and my roomates arrived it was a V1 that site is scamming people.

When I tried to contact them, they claimed that they were V2s but the V2s doesnt have the Dance game on it. The V1 does. Be warry of that place.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a V2. I should know. that has the same design as my thing with the word V3 pasted poorly onto it. :huh:

this is like the 4th time ive posted this to a v3 topic involving this site advertising them, but thats not a v3 go to www.tamagotchi.com click on products and youll see those same patturns there plus more designs, they are just new designs for the v2 thats all. they are liars. ive had bad experience with that site. They advertised a v2 right before v2s came out it was a pre-order, when mine and my roomates arrived it was a V1 that site is scamming people.When I tried to contact them, they claimed that they were V2s but the V2s doesnt have the Dance game on it. The V1 does. Be warry of that place.
oh wow, really? Well now I just do not know what to believe. I will officially NOT believe in V3 just yet then.

Thanks for sharing.

Listen, I'll try to ask Bandai if they are coming out with a V3 then I will post the answer here. I will TRY TO!

Krystal Jade

the reson the picter is a v2 is because they dont have a picter for v3 yet. :huh: shez

Listen, I'll try to ask Bandai if they are coming out with a V3 then I will post the answer here. I will TRY TO!

Krystal Jade

I have just sent an email to Bandai with the 2 links. Lets hope we here from them soon. HOLD ON TO YOUR MONEY until we get THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Krystal Jade

Roar The Tiger emailed Bandai about it and the only V3 they have made is the Cho Jinsei Enjoy tama which is ONLY in Japan and that most of us know about by now. I don't have a clue why Toys R Us and this site have been scamming us.

And I'll ask politely: Please, no more V3 topics. There are many unscrupulous people out there waiting to scam innocent kids. Don't believe it! If you buy one and it really is a V3 with new features and whatnot, post pictures of it.

And that blue candy one is a V2, sorry to burst your bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back