How many generations do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalove23

Reaction score
I have 10 generations. But theirs one promblem i keep getting a girl for a pet! 10 times in a row i have had a girl! help! ;)

Hey, same as mine.. i said no to the match maker the first time then she came again the next day.. n i got a boy.. do u think its random?

I have had 7 generations BUT the battery keeps getting messed up ( I don't mean low battery) and I have 2 reset it :angry:

I'm on 2nd Gen. Mine keep dying cause I let my friend take care of them and she kills them!!! I'm serious!

Tater+Tot= Elvis!!! (Elvis is a boy on 2nd Gen.)

WHEN THE MATCHMAKER HAS THE BIBLE NEXT TO HER JUST PRESS A IF U WANT A BOY AND B IF U WANT A GIRL :D

I have 10 generations. But theirs one promblem i keep getting a girl for a pet! 10 times in a row i have had a girl! help! :D
I had the exactly same, but opposite (that doesn't make sense...?)! All boys, then a girl on the 11th generation...

not sure if this helps but when the match maker comes and you wanna say yes, try answering her on an even minute for a boy and an odd minute for a girl. .. . for example : 4:00 for a boy and 4:01 for a girl. .. . good luck . . ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back