Photo
- - - - -

Im making a website. And i need info...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 14 December 2004 - 12:38 AM ( #1 )

Hi!
I have made many websites befor and i am making another one about tamagotchis! YAY! now, id like someone to write a report about the new tamagotchi mobile phone one thing...i dont know much about these (but, i know alot about the others). Thankx..i will put at the end:
THANKS FOR "INSERT TAMATALK ID" FOR GETTING THIS INFO TO ME, MUCH APPREASED!
-___________________________
BTW, just thorght id let you know, i have put on my website:

People id like to say thanks to: All the members at tamatalk (including admin and tamatalk guides), mimitchi (tamagotchi planet). Thankx gues heeps!!!!!! ;)

So a nice report and a possitvie info about the mobile connecting tamagotchis would be great...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

Views

Started

14 Dec 2004

Last Post

14 Dec 2004

jappyx

• jappyx user photo

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:58 AM ( #2 )

also, if you have any pics of your tamagotchis, please post them here (ill add your TAMATALK ID next to the pic and also, can you please host them on a free imaging service for me..? thankx.....)

mimitchi2

• mimitchi2 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:48 PM ( #3 )

you probably need some fun stuff 2 you can get acces to get my tamagotchi simulator on your site if you want i can also take some pictures if you want and if i get the time

TO EVERYBODY ELSE:
don put my tamagitchi sim on your site without permission always ask me first

jappyx

• jappyx user photo

Posted 14 December 2004 - 04:45 PM ( #4 )

cool! can i plz have the tamagotchi simulator..and pics from every one would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol