Help My sound is GONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie8

Reaction score
Well, I usually bring my tama to school, so of course I turned the sound off. But now, when I turn it on, the sound doesnt work! Please help! :D

Weird :\ Try resetting your tamagotchi...If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's wrong. Did you debug it? If so, someone else here had a problem with their sound after debugging their tamagotchi, so that could be the problem.

I think that you need to resetyour tamagotchi.

I've reset it a few times and it still wont work properly. Now though, It does make sound but it will turn on and off, and when its on it doesnt quite sound right? It sounds like its been dropped in water, but I never have dropped it in water nor, have I debugged it. Its a connection ,if that can help any?

hmmm maybe something to do with the sound wairing ? have you peeked inside?

:rolleyes: try it if yah see the wire loose then try to fix it :huh: thats my sugestion :huh:

it's probably just the battery, unless it fell accidently or something hit it really hard and u didnt noticed.

Try replacing the battery and making sure the screws are in tight enough (but not TOO tight.) If you still have the problem, take it back to the store and exchange it for a new one.

I agree with dolphin and BLKRAVEN222 it prob. needs new batteries. Alot of my electronic things that have sound go wacko like that, like it makes weird noises and the sounds comes on and off, never with my tama, but maybe. And if I just replace the battery they back to normal. You should give it a try at least before getting a new one or something :D

Man, can't help ya there. Try resetting it. Try a new battery. If all else fails... return it for another one. :D

And also, once a picture kept flashing on the screen and it looked like a battery with an X on it or something?

And also, once a picture kept flashing on the screen and it looked like a battery with an X on it or something?
That means you have to change the batteries..

Open it so you can see the circuit board (the green thing). Then you should see a little yellow disk looking thing with 2 wires coming out. If either are loose or broken, your sound won't work. Sorry :angry: Mine did that too. I guess you can return it. The only way I can think to fix it is to solder the wires back, and most people don't have a soldering iron lying around the house.

:angry: Hey dont worry stephanie, just replace the batteries and dont worry, your tama will be just fine. If you want the keep the tama ur raising just put the cursor on download!

you probably ripped out the sound wire when you opened your tama :( i think that is ur problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back