TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool avvie there! :furawatchi: seems to be enjoying himself on the dancefloor!

Thanks. I think someone made it for tamafruits but I am not realy sure.

Hi ryta.k2. I like your avatar. It is soooooooooo cute. Do you mind if I can have that avatar too?

If I can please could you send me a link to it. Thanks.

[SIZE=21pt]i think its really cooli dont no how 2 animate avvie though[/SIZE]

Please could you make me a good animated avatar of a young mimitchi bouncing around.

Hi ryta.k2. I like your avatar. It is soooooooooo cute. Do you mind if I can have that avatar too?
If I can please could you send me a link to it. Thanks.
hello! i haven't got a link to it....sorry... i saved it in a file on my computer.

Yeah, it is a pretty cool avatar.. Though I dont think you should take somebody's avatars without asking permission first..
//Haze
I wasn`t sure who made it until I saw that they posted that I took their avatar. I found it in `funstuff` but I did not know that AusGal did not want me to use it because it was not private.

^^i don't know any avatars that are private but you do need to ask permission of the avatar-makers if you can use the avatar.....

Yeah.. Because its kind of like stealing somebody elses work.. I dont think Ryta will mind that much. But in future you'll learn to ask someone's permission :D

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back