The Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring

Reaction score
I didn't bother to go searching for my old log...I made it in the summer...not like I'd be able to find it.

Anyway, if anyone read my summer log, I had a tama named Flufa, who was a girl.

Now I am raising her granddaughter, Beiye (pronounced Bee), and she is an adult who is waiting for the matchmaker...

I think she's a whaletchi, not sure, though...is that even a character?

heh, lol.

I'll keep you guys posted on Beiye.

Name: Beiye

Adult whaletchi (I think)

byebye, people, check in tomorrow. :D

Beiye turned 4 years old over the night.

I have activated my version 1, so now I have two tamas.

The baby on the version 1 is a girl, and her name is Cooky.

heh, she likes to jump... :D

no change in Beiye, I have not unpaused her yet today because of school.

however, last night, Cooky turned from a shirobebitchi into a marutchi--my favourite character! I also had to praise her last night when she started to cry.

Marutchis are soooo adorable.... :)

and, David, if you're reading, I plan to name my next tama after you if it is a boy! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I was gonna name my next tama Kristy--if it was a girl. :)

I wubs your log, btw.

Really? I was gonna name my next tama Kristy--if it was a girl. :D
I wubs your log, btw.
It wouldn't fit, my name. It's six letters, but you could use another one of my nicknames, which is Kris.

anyways, back on topic, there is no change in either of my tamagotchis, seeing as I've been extremely busy with projects and other stuff. I un-paused each of them today to play with them, though. I am going to keep them un-paused the rest of the night...so they can sleep. :D

Beiye gave Cooky a ball the other day, and sometimes Cooky goes all by herself and plays with it, without me giving it to her first.

It's cute! :D

And, David, thank yous!! I wubs your log, too! :D it's cute how you talk about your tama, it's like he's your kid or something...

I'm gonna take a risk and take my tamas to school today...

but I'm only going to take them out of my bag during lunch.

I don't want to take them out during class because of a bad experiance last year. ;)

does anyone want to know my bad experiance last year with my tama in the classroom?

tell me if you do, I do not mind other people's posts in my log. :D

what was yer experience? :unsure:
Last year, when I was completely obssessed with tamas, I brought it to school with me everyday.

well, one day, I was sitting in english class when I remembered that I hadn't paused my tama and that it had woken up by that time, so I pulled it out, and the second I did, my english teacher called on me to answer a question, and I didn't have the answer.

I know it doesn't sound that bad, but I am one of those people who doesn't do well under pressure.

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much, there's been problems in life for me...

I got yet another tama yesterday, a v2 with palm trees on it. It is a girl and her name is Lana, after my fave character in Smallville.

It seems that Lana, Cooky, and Beiye are getting along well.

David, I am sorry for what I said to you... :)

No change in the three little tamas over here! But, if you're reading, David, I would like to know why you named your tama Sprng after we broke up? I thought that you hated me...

please reply if you are reading, I'd like to know your thoughts.

Anyways...Lana and Beiye started out with a rocky relationship. They kept on giving each other poop and those weird dinosaur thingys, but eventually, Lana broke the ice and gave Beiye a flower.

So everything is working out between my tamas in friendship, but...I myself, Spring, think I have to work on a few of my friendships, seeing as they are falling apart.

But I'm not going to post my personal problems in my log anymore, so I'm done with that.

May the corn be with ya'll. :blink:

please reply David...if you're still reading this. please take me off your blocklist, I really need to talk to you...

David, if you hate me so much, why do you even bother to read this? Read my signature.

And you know what? Some people will never change, like you. You never changed, David.

I am going to burn that 75 paged book I wrote about you, unless you want me to hurl it at your head first, lol, joking.

No change in ze tamas. bye, peoples, no show between me and David to see here.

I never said I hated you. Just please... leave me alone. You told me to get out of you life, so im out. Sheesh

I never said I hated you. Just please... leave me alone. You told me to get out of you life, so im out. Sheesh
I didn't mean it, though...I still want to be your friend...

I'm kicking myself in the butt for saying that to you, I just want to be friends with you again.

David, you were (and still are, I hope) one of the bestist fwiends in da woyald to me.

I really didn't mean what I said, and now look at me; I'm chasing after you, getting my friends to talk to you, doesn't it seem that I really do want to be your friend again? If you can't see how much effort I am putting into trying to talk to you, then you must be blind.

I'm really sorry, and I wish that I could take all that bad stuff I said to you back, but it seems that you might never forgive me.

*sigh*

excuse me for being all corny, ya'll, but I'm kinda haveing a crisis with Omis here.

I'm sorry that I haven't been talking about my tamas lately, but everytime I even look at my tamas, I think about what I said to poor David, and it makes me feel horrible.

I'm sorry for stalking you, David, but I really want to be your friend again.

I'm sorry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back