I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE NOTICED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKRAVEN222

Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE NOTICED BUT THE TAMA COMES WITH AN EXTRA BATTERY IN THE CARDBOARD PART INSIDE THE PLASTIC. MY FRIENDS NEVER NOTICED AND THRE THEM OUT ACCIDENTLY. :rolleyes: LOL. SO IF U JUST GET ONE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK.

Huhhh (sigh) i tru it away!!! nonoonono , wait i didnt see anything about batteries in the cartboard thingy

THERE ARE CHEAPO's lol your lucky then :rolleyes:

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE NOTICED BUT THE TAMA COMES WITH AN EXTRA BATTERY IN THE CARDBOARD PART INSIDE THE PLASTIC. MY FRIENDS NEVER NOTICED AND THRE THEM OUT ACCIDENTLY. :huh: LOL. SO IF U JUST GET ONE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK.
Mmmkay.. You don't need to yell! No all caps posts please. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, the extra battery only came with the first run of American tamagotchis. As far as I've heard, there are no extra batteries in the newer ones because the battery problem was fixed. :huh:

okay, thanks. since I was starting to get mad at myself for throwing it away, because I need to go out to get another battery for my tama since it's out. :D

Mmmkay.. You don't need to yell! No all caps posts please. :D Anyhoo, the extra battery only came with the first run of American tamagotchis. As far as I've heard, there are no extra batteries in the newer ones because the battery problem was fixed. :D
Yep! The ones that came with the extra battery have a problem where they go through batteries very quickly (within a week or two.) So it's actually good if yours did not come with the extra battery, because it means you have one of the "fixed" ones ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back