Photo
- - - - -

shop wont let me buy bat wings...?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hamster

• hamster user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:18 AM ( #1 )

in my shop i have some bat wings, i have all the items, but im buying things for my friends tma when she gets it at christmas, so i saw the bat wing in the shop at 100p and i pressed loads to buy it, when it wouldnt let me, i thought my tama was broken so i turned on the sound and wen to buy it, it just makes that "no" sound when i try. i have enough money, (2255p) is this because i already have the wings maybe?

Replies

Views

Started

13 Dec 2005

Last Post

15 Dec 2005

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:42 PM ( #2 )

in my shop i have some bat wings, i have all the items, but im buying things for my friends tma when she gets it at christmas, so i saw the bat wing in the shop at 100p and i pressed loads to buy it, when it wouldnt let me, i thought my tama was broken so i turned on the sound and wen to buy it, it just makes that "no" sound when i try. i have enough money, (2255p) is this because i already have the wings maybe?

Is your items list full? :D

iluvtamagotchis1996

• iluvtamagotchis1996 user photo

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:30 PM ( #3 )

how many items do you have?

TamaGoCrazy

• tamagocrazy user photo

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:34 PM ( #4 )

Maby it's because you have to many items.

hamster

• hamster user photo

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:14 AM ( #5 )

yea, thanks :angry: i was trying to connect with my friends tama ( i had just been given one by some1... she was begging me for it why did i let her have it T.T lol) but it said list too full... wish it had been more specific i deleted the egg off my friends list i thought it was muckin ma list up... oh well its not hard to get the egg back :angry: