shop wont let me buy bat wings...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster

Reaction score
in my shop i have some bat wings, i have all the items, but im buying things for my friends tma when she gets it at christmas, so i saw the bat wing in the shop at 100p and i pressed loads to buy it, when it wouldnt let me, i thought my tama was broken so i turned on the sound and wen to buy it, it just makes that "no" sound when i try. i have enough money, (2255p) is this because i already have the wings maybe?

in my shop i have some bat wings, i have all the items, but im buying things for my friends tma when she gets it at christmas, so i saw the bat wing in the shop at 100p and i pressed loads to buy it, when it wouldnt let me, i thought my tama was broken so i turned on the sound and wen to buy it, it just makes that "no" sound when i try. i have enough money, (2255p) is this because i already have the wings maybe?
Is your items list full? :D

yea, thanks :angry: i was trying to connect with my friends tama ( i had just been given one by some1... she was begging me for it why did i let her have it T.T lol) but it said list too full... wish it had been more specific i deleted the egg off my friends list i thought it was muckin ma list up... oh well its not hard to get the egg back :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back