New ConneXion COLORES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
i was in a shop in Aust and found new ConneXion colors....! YAY! their was a realy cool flame one, the mareican matrix lime green one but conneXion version! Aswell as some other amirican colors!!! i think mum borught me the matrix lime green conneXion! YAY!

the flame one is heeps cool! after x-mas (if i have money) im gona buy the flame one!! YAY!

Another note is that the new colors have TAMAGOTCHI at the top, aswell as conneXion under neith. It sound edzakly like the ConnECTions....but they are conneXions.... they are so cool!!

no, that is the series 1 color.....that is not the flame....

The flame one is just plain white with a fire/flame comming up form the bottem....its so cool!

oh wow! That does sound cool, I agree with tarepanda, defienetly post pics when you get it!!! :ph34r:

ok...on x-mas ill post my matrix lime green one and hopfully my flame one (if i get it....but if i dont...ill buy one and take a pic)

Also, in the shop their was others, but the flame one was the best NEW color....coz matrix lime green is an "old" color.

LOL...i was just about ot post that eBay itam.... (the flame one)

And im waiting for that flag one to load....Although, i dont remember seeing a flag one....

Nope, i didinet find that in the shop...although, mabey they were sold out....but, yeah.....HOW COOL IS THE FLAME ONE!!!! :eek:

Ill take a photo of my Lime green matrix conneXion and show it to you all later!! :p

in Australia, they are allready out.....well, at my toy shop
Yeah there at K-mart that's where i got my new silver starry one from. It is soooooo cool! It has got prple buttond=s and silver stars around it! Also i like the flaggy stripey one. And yeah i saw the flame one i was gonna get it until it fell off and i saw the prple starry one behind it. It was meant to be! lol :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back