Photo
- - - - -

training bars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jasrik

• jasrik user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 December 2005 - 06:37 PM ( #1 )

when i dicipline my tama when its bad the training bar don change or add another bar.
please tell me why. :huh:

Replies

Views

Started

13 Dec 2005

Last Post

21 Dec 2005

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 December 2005 - 06:52 PM ( #2 )

Exactly what bad thing is it doing???
If you want to have a look at the TamaZone website, I wrote some tips and tricks on how to get training bars here.
See if that helps :huh:

haze

• haze user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:12 PM ( #3 )

you have to to certain things. Go to the page Gk1 provided, and read about te tips and tricks.

//HAze

psychotama

• psychotama user photo

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:06 PM ( #4 )

[SIZE=7]When your tama has its back turned to you and a small pufff of smoke coming from its head, Praise it! When tama's attention icon becomes hi-lighted, but tama doesn't need anything, time tama out! If tama is a V2 and you wrap a present to give to a tama friend and the present is not what it should be accompanied by a tama smirk, Tama needs a time out! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Edited by psychotama, 13 December 2005 - 08:33 PM.

TamaGoCrazy

• tamagocrazy user photo

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:10 PM ( #5 )

[quote name='psychotama' date='Dec 13 2005, 08:06 PM'] [SIZE=7]When your tama has its back turned to you and a small pufff of smoke coming from its head, Praise it! When tama's attention icon becomes hi-lighted, but tama doesn't need anything, time tama out! If tama is a V2 and you wrap a present to give to a tama friend and the present is not what it should be accompanied by a tama smirk, Tama needs a time out! :D[/QUOTE] [/quote]
That's the way you get training bars! :lol:

Inuyasha&Tamagotchi

• inuyashatamagotchi user photo

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:40 PM ( #6 )

Well not just that but ya... Ur tama sometimes gets in a bad mood and u hav to cheer it up by praising it!! After u do this tada... a training bar will go up!! Also i have figured out that if ur tama does something bad.... or if u THINK it did then try this out!! After u punish ur tama one of two things can happen!!

1.) It will look as if ur tama is screeming and yelling!!
2.) It will look as if ur tama is crying!!

If #1 happened... ur tama didnt do anyting bad... OR u took way too long to bunish it!!
If #2 happened... ur tama's training bar should have just went up!!

Also... If u wrap a present and try to sent it to a friend.... u should only punish it if it sends the WRONG present!!! Afterwards ur tama will return to ur screen and go to the bottom and act weird!! This means u need to punish ur tama!!

But if u think ur tama sent the wrong present but doesnt act weird... then check ur items and see if u have nething wraped.... U might have forgotten to wrap one!!

HOPE I HELPED!!!

hamster

• hamster user photo

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:10 AM ( #7 )

But if u think ur tama sent the wrong present but doesnt act weird... then check ur items and see if u have nething wraped.... U might have forgotten to wrap one!!

yea, once i was trying for ages to get my tama a present the had somehow unwrapped itself :angry: lol i might i gone cancel instead of saying to wrap the present and not noticed by accident

mametchichic

• mametchichic user photo

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:58 AM ( #8 )

You have to dicipline it alot before it';ll go up any... well, it really depends on the Tamagotchi too though...

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:54 AM ( #9 )

like this, * tamagotchi beeps, it is in a bad mood, praises it, it's back to normal.* That's how you praise.

Edited by *santagotchi*, 18 December 2005 - 09:54 AM.

jasrik

• jasrik user photo

Posted 21 December 2005 - 07:20 PM ( #10 )

this really helped thanks