training bars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasrik

Reaction score
when i dicipline my tama when its bad the training bar don change or add another bar.

please tell me why. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]When your tama has its back turned to you and a small pufff of smoke coming from its head, Praise it! When tama's attention icon becomes hi-lighted, but tama doesn't need anything, time tama out! If tama is a V2 and you wrap a present to give to a tama friend and the present is not what it should be accompanied by a tama smirk, Tama needs a time out! [/SIZE] :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]When your tama has its back turned to you and a small pufff of smoke coming from its head, Praise it! When tama's attention icon becomes hi-lighted, but tama doesn't need anything, time tama out! If tama is a V2 and you wrap a present to give to a tama friend and the present is not what it should be accompanied by a tama smirk, Tama needs a time out! [/SIZE] :D
That's the way you get training bars! :lol:

Well not just that but ya... Ur tama sometimes gets in a bad mood and u hav to cheer it up by praising it!! After u do this tada... a training bar will go up!! Also i have figured out that if ur tama does something bad.... or if u THINK it did then try this out!! After u punish ur tama one of two things can happen!!

1.) It will look as if ur tama is screeming and yelling!!

2.) It will look as if ur tama is crying!!

If #1 happened... ur tama didnt do anyting bad... OR u took way too long to bunish it!!

If #2 happened... ur tama's training bar should have just went up!!

Also... If u wrap a present and try to sent it to a friend.... u should only punish it if it sends the WRONG present!!! Afterwards ur tama will return to ur screen and go to the bottom and act weird!! This means u need to punish ur tama!!

But if u think ur tama sent the wrong present but doesnt act weird... then check ur items and see if u have nething wraped.... U might have forgotten to wrap one!!

HOPE I HELPED!!!

But if u think ur tama sent the wrong present but doesnt act weird... then check ur items and see if u have nething wraped.... U might have forgotten to wrap one!!
yea, once i was trying for ages to get my tama a present the had somehow unwrapped itself :angry: lol i might i gone cancel instead of saying to wrap the present and not noticed by accident

You have to dicipline it alot before it';ll go up any... well, it really depends on the Tamagotchi too though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back