Debug?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
What is Debug, And how you Debug your tamagotchi? Please tell Me If you know!!! Because I really Want to debug mine and I dont know How To Do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Any1 know? please, its cuse im afraid to debug it but I really want to!

Does any one know? its because Im scared to debug my tama But I really want to!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it depends on the type of Tama you have.

De-Bugging is a process which enables you to choose what Tama you would like to start off with. It kinda ruins the surprise on what you might get, but if you want to see it as a different personallity, then,yeah, go ahead.

Okay, here is how you do it:

Click Here.

What ar the risks of debuging? I see it easy, but I sincerly dont know if it is difficult. Is it?

You open up your tamagotchi with a teeny screwdriver and color in the half circles under the words DEBUG with a pencil :eek:

you press the reset button and when it is an egg you press ( B) abd then it will say reset and press the reset buton :) ;) :ph34r: :wacko: :mametchi: :lol:

I dont find debuging risky at all. I have debuged mine and then un-debuged it over 10 times. Everything still works fine and i havent had any problems. I have a V2.

I need a very tiny screwdriver..... it is any risk to do it with a knife?

lol why does everybody have a problem with small screwdrivers lol. i have like 10, anyways anything tiny and metal will probably work. just dont strip the screws or youll never be able to debug it!!!

Oh, so ill wait! I think most of the people doesent have so tiny screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back