WAIT A MINUTE...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Okay... everyone's wondering about those mysterious characters, right? Ok. Their obviously loaded onto the Tamagotchi Plus and Connection for a reason. Some of those characters are thought to of been from the Tamagotchi Keitei. Why would Bandai load all those chacacters onto the tamagotchis if they wouldn't ever be used. I think that Bandai loaded them onto them in hope of releasing the Tama keitei in the US! It makes sense! :D This way, when/if the keitei's are released the Us Connections, and Japanese Plus will be able to regognice the characters. Anybody have any comments? :D

Well...According to this thread, when you connect a Keitai and a Plus together, and one gives another a present, it will always show up as Nazotchi on the screen. Some people have speculated that each color of tamagotchi gets a different special character, which is why you can see them in debug mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's interesting. So ya mean, like, the Lime Green with Matrix could have a different secret character compared to the White with stickers? Ohhh, I never thought of that... :D

yeah, why would bandai put those charicters on there? what if we could get some of those charicters by changing the way we care for the tamagotchis?

Yeah, I think they are secret characters, or, most of them..  I'm thinking a large generation has something to do with it, also retaining a high luck level..
can you please explain that to me? :) what is the luck level? how do you figure out how high or low it is?

hi..

but if bandai only laded a special character on certain tama's...by color or version..wouldnt that be unfair..as others cant get those characters....

and why dont someone just ask bandai??

actually i'll do it..lols..sry!!

k. please post an upadate here when/if you get one. Bandai never bothered emailing me back :-(

:D

OK I dont know about you guys, but im really confused. *scratches head* ??

this secret character thing really doesn't make much sense, i mean, i have Connexions cos i'm from europe, and you CANNOT debug connexions. So if there are secret characters installed in connexions that means that there is another way of getting these characters without debugging, right? :(

Probably there is, but it could be just different. Connexions might just not have them

this secret character thing really doesn't make much sense, i mean, i have Connexions cos i'm from europe, and you CANNOT debug connexions. So if there are secret characters installed in connexions that means that there is another way of getting these characters without debugging, right? 
Or, it means that, and its killing me to say this (btw, i live in Aust, so i get conneXions) but mabey ketiais were never ment to come to Austraila or Euope. OMG!! im so sad now...i had abit of hope... but i think i have lost it all (about keitai comming to Aust).

thats a very interesting concept about the different character for each color of connection/connexion/plus. That would be kool to test! :lol:

somerone sent a letter to bandai and they said that the debuged characters are characters that they were going to use but they decited to de-program them out of the regular tamagotchi mode and the whole debuging thing is like a way for them to test if theyre working correctly or something, plus, i have a keitai and you can see the chars for it at https://tamalove.pixelmood.com just click on keitai (on the side bar thing) then click on characters! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back