Getting ready for Generation 3...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama6110

Reaction score
Since its evening time theres not much time and things to say, but here what happened a few minutes ago...

Snowy lost a happy heart so I offered her to play a game. She nodded no so I fed her a snack and got her to play a game. The first time I played I got 3 :D The next time I played it I think I got 2 B) B) The next time I played it I got 5 and filled up the one empety heart that was lost earlier :D

Wow yesterday was boring :) Okay, today I woke up at 7:15 am and got ready for school. Then my dad came home and I ate... Oh, your not supposed to be reading this. Okay, lets skip to the fun stuff...

At 8:something I met up with my friend. Her Tamagotchi is named Chria and she had growed up a lot since I saw her ( yesterday!?!? ) Chria is now a teenage Ichigotchi. Our Tamagotchis were both still sleeping, that cracked me up. We were expecting that they would wake up at 9:00 pronto, but they slept for another few minutes :) :) :eek: :D

A few hours later, it was lunch 'cheers'. After we got our lunches we sat down and..................Connected! We were trying to get our good friend level to the best friend level ( and maybe partner too ) because after this day on, Snowy and Chria would never see each other again :p But no matter how much time we spent, we still couldn't get the level to change. It was soon time to go outside but there was still no sign of level change. We had trays heaped with food and that was the third time I've notced this.

When we went outside we hid behind some bushes and connected. It wasn't long till my friend decided that it was safe to go out in the open. Unluckily the mean tattle-tale bully found us, and if he got close enough, he would see the toys we had and tell. Se hid on the playground when we saw a dark figure that looked like the tattle-tale bully so my friend hid. I got a little closer to see if it really was the tattle-tale bully, but it was just a friend. We showed him how to connect and after that, he tried to connect with his snowboarding game. We didn't want to connect with another type of toy because we knew it wouldn't work. Then it was time to go back inside. We had time to make a couple of connections before class started, but then it was over. :( :( :blink: :wub: :huh: -_-

And that is the sad tale of Snowy and Chris, two Tamagotchi who just wanted to become better friends before their time had came. Tune in to find out if they can or can not see each other again.

Not very much happened today I just was expecting the matchmaker to come but she didnt. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, still no reply from my friend if we can connect again :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back