Questions about V2 chart and my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibilena

Reaction score
yesterday one of my newly hatched tamas turned into a toddler (kinakomatchi) and today it turned into ufotchi. The character chart here says that ufotchi is an adult. Did my tama skip its teen stage?

Heh, I don't know why the chart says that. Ufotchi is a teen so no it didn't skip a stage. There's been a few questions asking about it. This is a better growth chart, I don't think it's completed but it's a lot more accurate.

Rivenn's Tamadex

Sweet, thanks! It seemed weird having an adult at two years old. :angry:

me too but i think my tama is mesed up or something because ive gone through 3 generations and every single time the teen was a UFOtchi....

me too but i think my tama is mesed up or something because ive gone through 3 generations and every single time the teen was a UFOtchi....
its not messed up i've gotten the same teens a couple times but remember its random............

...I don't know why the chart says that. Ufotchi is a teen so no it didn't skip a stage. There's been a few questions asking about it....
It's a mistake in the V2 chart, but it was made (I think) because on one of the other, older, (non IR) versions of Tamagotchi the Yu-fotchi is an adult character... can't remember which one - sorry.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back