HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ena1234567

Reaction score
My tamagotchi fell asleep with the lights on the WHOLE night!! I forgot to put the lights on! What do I do?

:angry: :angry: :eek: :angry: :eek: :angry:

i dont think it matters too much if you dont turn the lights off but it must have some meaning if you have the option, but one night wont harm you tama :angry:

i dont think it matters too much if you dont turn the lights off but it must have some meaning if you have the option, but one night wont harm you tama :angry:
Yeah but.. Mine usually wakes up at 8:00AM, and over at my house, it's 8:17.. :angry:

I turned off the lights just now..

the lights shouldnt matter as far as sleeping hours, unless sometime in the night because the lights were on it got up? but anyways i think that might just make him lose a happy heart? lol

is any body here if you are my tomagotchi wont wake up and i know hes not dead what do i do?

It's okay when you send your Tama to bed without turning the lights off... It's optional to turn the lights off the make it more realistic I think.. Anyway I do that all the time... It doesn't really affect your Tama's sleep I think...

-Star :D

is any body here if you are my tomagotchi wont wake up and i know hes not dead what do i do?
wow u must b really new 2 tamas..............check the time and c if its right it probably isnt..............o ya u spelled TAMAGOTCHI WRONG!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow u must b really new 2 tamas..............check the time and c if its right it probably isnt..............o ya u spelled TAMAGOTCHI WRONG!!!!!
*rolls eyes* Don't even get my started on what you spelt wrong...

And no, I don't think it matters if the lights are on or off. If anything I think the tama might just lose a happy heart.

i dont turn the lights off because it wastes battery cos it uses up more pixils on the screen

Emma :)

Your Tama calls for attention in the evening when it wants you to switch the lights off.

It isn't critical, but it does have a small effect on the Tamas 'happiness' needs and this can affect what kind of character your Tama will evolve into.

Tamas evolve differently if the happiness needs are taken care of and not the body/hungry needs - have a look here:

TamaSquare - for V1 (some V2) character info translated from the BanDai TamaPlus site and raising guide (tips on how to get some of the V1 characters):

https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamaplusrg.php

I have found it completely accurate when I have tested the theories on my tamas.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back