Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I know it comes alot after it starts coming... I think it waits until you say yes to having a baby... lol... Anyway I'd much prefer to just have a baby with one of my friend's Tamagotchis.

-Star :D :huh: :(

the matchmaker comes wen ur tama is 5 and up........it comes at 10:30 am, 3pm, and 7 pm u kan also set the time 2 10:29, 2:59 or 6:59 and if u wait one minute, the matchmaker will come.......then set the time bak and it will still have the baby....if u keep sayin no till its ten, if its a boy it'll change into the old guy, and if its a girl it'll turn into the matchmaker...........if its a matchmaker or old guy, it has 2 get married 2 a matchmaker or old guy........the babies will turn into secret characters.......from baby, it turns into an adult right away skips child and teen.........it'll get married wen its 4.............hope i helped biiiiiiiiiii

I usually find that the matchmaker doesn't come til my tama is 7 (maybe 6 at the very earliest), and then it usually comes at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm every day until your tama is 10 or so (i haven't waited any longer than that).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back