Why does my tamagotchi keep on sleeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
My :( keeps on sleeping early is this normal? :) Or will I get a special caricter? :( My babychi kept on sleeping like for a min. and waking up again. :p Her hungry and happy hearts kept on getting really down every like min. :D Then now shes a child and sleeps too early.Will I get a secert caricter??? :)

The baby will always take a short nap before it evolves into the toddler. Toddlers normally go to sleep around 8:00 each night, I believe.

what!!!! max sleep for the first time of her life at 12am and wakes up at 9am, and she's only a baby! :) i can hardly keep up with her and she's starting to annoy me. is that normal? :D i can't dicipline her coz if i choose the dicipline icon (far left at the bottom) she'll do this weird face at me. nothing else.

now she's two years old and not sleeping yet when i'm writing this. and one thing. the clock is way too fast and i can't reset it unless i kill the tama. when i first start playing it, i set it as same as my watch but day after day it went an hour faster. is my tamagotchi broken or i bought a pirated one? i bought it in malaysia and i'm quite positive it's a tama plus. only thing is, it's not in japanese and it didn't ask the date.

actually i hatched Kei(she last for about 6 days) before Max but she slept at 3am and wakes up at 11am. she looks like this :p and by 6 days i have to wake up at 5am my watch (her's 11am) to clean her up and feed her. utterly irking :)

my tama only beep when she pooped and the health meter only consist of food, candy, physical, name, sex, generation, age, weight(g). no happiness, no dicipline. normal? please help me!!! :(

what!!!! max sleep for the first time of her life at 12am and wakes up at 9am, and she's only a baby! :ph34r: i can hardly keep up with her and she's starting to annoy me. is that normal? :lol: i can't dicipline her coz if i choose the dicipline icon (far left at the bottom) she'll do this weird face at me. nothing else.
now she's two years old and not sleeping yet when i'm writing this. and one thing. the clock is way too fast and i can't reset it unless i kill the tama. when i first start playing it, i set it as same as my watch but day after day it went an hour faster. is my tamagotchi broken or i bought a pirated one? i bought it in malaysia and i'm quite positive it's a tama plus. only thing is, it's not in japanese and it didn't ask the date.

actually i hatched Kei(she last for about 6 days) before Max but she slept at 3am and wakes up at 11am. she looks like this :) and by 6 days i have to wake up at 5am my watch (her's 11am) to clean her up and feed her. utterly irking :ph34r:

my tama only beep when she pooped and the health meter only consist of food, candy, physical, name, sex, generation, age, weight(g). no happiness, no dicipline. normal? please help me!!! :(
I assume that you have a fake tamagotchi, because I have never heard of these problems before. Toddlers are supposed to go to bed early, teens an hour or two later, and adults a bit later than teens. Changing the clock is NOT supposed to mess with your tama at all. Also, they are all supposed to have happiness and discipline levels, as well as an option to set the date (and your birthday). You should return that one and purchase a new one from a reputable store or seller.

I assume that you have a fake tamagotchi, because I have never heard of these problems before. Toddlers are supposed to go to bed early, teens an hour or two later, and adults a bit later than teens. Changing the clock is NOT supposed to mess with your tama at all. Also, they are all supposed to have happiness and discipline levels, as well as an option to set the date (and your birthday). You should return that one and purchase a new one from a reputable store or seller.
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

i agree with Rico. do what he says!!!!!!

hi, my friends tama is a child and 2 years old and mostly afta connection/battleing wateva with mi tama it mostly goes to sleep

??????????????????????????? :ph34r:

hi, my friends tama is a child and 2 years old and mostly afta connection/battleing wateva with mi tama it mostly goes to sleep??????????????????????????? 
is this a night...just before its bedtime...?

connection/battleing
the correct term is connecting or tamacom. But, most used it connecting... :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back