Ranking System

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky_c1

Reaction score
I might sound stupid but how does the current ranking system work???

Although the other idea would be really cool, ranking according to tama species

hehe thanx. Anywayz.

Ranking is made according to how many posts you have.

nuf' said.

~ :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

hey that's starnge you have a tamatalk first 50 member avatar.

And yuor member 60! wtf!

oh and go cast a vote at the poll then. If ya haven't already :(

hey that's starnge you have a tamatalk first 50 member avatar.
And yuor member 60! wtf!

There is a difference between member number and registered member number. We have a number of people who sign up for an account but never reply to the confirmation email or entered an incorrect email address. So those weren't counted... Just the first fifty actual registered members. :(

I might sound stupid but how does the current ranking system work???
Although the other idea would be really cool, ranking according to tama species
No question is a stupid question! :ph34r: As mentioned... The ranking system goesa according to how many posts are made through your account. It is an automatic system.

Yeah, but one thing.... How is it determined which character you get? Is it random, or will it have something to do with the quality of your posts, type of posts, how often you post etc...?

haha now that would make it much harder! As i've said before. There are three ways to go about this

1. Wright a code that can only turn you into specific tamagotchis. Like It'll be set to turn you into (Shiro)Bebitchi, Kinokomotchi, Ichigotchi, Then Hanatchi. So you might not be happy with what you get.

2. Just set your avatar to whatever your on right now. Problem is there could some people who don't want to do that, and try to remember where they are and everything. Or people being asses and just picking adults right off the bat and whatnot.

3. He (Admin) could just set that extra icon thingy (Like the First 50 Tama-talk Member Avatar) into your tama. Yet too tedious on him. Lots of work. Unless hires more people. But still very hard to do.

As i said before also, any suggestions would be great.

Of course all of those are either hard on the admin or the community.

Yeah, but one thing.... How is it determined which character you get? Is it random, or will it have something to do with the quality of your posts, type of posts, how often you post etc...?
WOW! That would really jump into the complicated territory! :ph34r:

Good idea but 1) Don't know how/if can implement and 2) Don't want to be in a position in which somebody is saying these posts are quality and these others are not. :ph34r:

I'm still trying to think of some way to do this... Other suggestions anyone?

hmmm.....

how about we have a poll on which tama is better is his/her age group?

Think of something else in a min.

hmmm.....
how about we have a poll on which tama is better is his/her age group?
Let's make sure the poll on if it happens at all ends first... Then we can decide on which characters are used on which stage. :ph34r:

But that is a nice compromise... Let everyone decide which is used on each stage.

-Admin-

Last edited:
yupz.

so far it goin for yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back