Connecting Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpower

Reaction score
Every time I connect my tama, it says the batteries are going out. I reset and press download and then everything's okay. Also, every time I connect with my remote control it turns my tama off. I mean the screen going blank. I reset and download and it's normal again. This started happening when I changed my tama background. :)

Hello flowerpower..

Ok you have some a weird problem here..hmmm

I think you should stop connecting with the remote controll because its not programmed for a Tamagotchi's conenction system. And you should change the batteries because that's a really good indication that they're low.

Also you may have accidently messed something up while changeing the background. But dont worry about that untill you've changed the batteries and it's still not working

Hope that helps!

If I were you I would send it back to bandi (hopefuly spelt right!) and ask them whats the matter with it or I would change the battrey (CR2032 3Volts) Or prehaps the POLARITY ( + -) is the wrong way round (DEEP BRETH!!) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back