Photo
- - - - -

Confusing help...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

peanutbutter13

• peanutbutter13 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:59 PM ( #1 )

Ok, I keep getting the characters like: masktchi, hiratchi gozarutchi ect, but when they have a baby, the baby always turns out to be a starfish or marutchi, I know how to get a mimitchi but I need to figure out how to get a kinakomotchi, (lumpy one). I have a masktchi with a baby now, shall I tell you all what the baby turns into? I also have a hiratchi with no baby which is gonna mate with my pionchitchi. The point is, how do I get the lumpy child?

Replies

Views

Started

16 Dec 2005

Last Post

16 Dec 2005

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:21 PM ( #2 )

Ok, I keep getting the characters like: masktchi, hiratchi gozarutchi ect, but when they have a baby, the baby always turns out to be a starfish or marutchi, I know how to get a mimitchi but I need to figure out how to get a kinakomotchi, (lumpy one). I have a masktchi with a baby now, shall I tell you all what the baby turns into? I also have a hiratchi with no baby which is gonna mate with my pionchitchi. The point is, how do I get the lumpy child?

To get kinkomochi, you have to have a healty charecter and marry a helathy chaerecter. Then play jump with the baby nonstop after the parent leaves. On the other hand, if you have a unhealthy charcecter, you will get marutchi or <_<, even if you marry a healthy charecter. If you have a healty charecter but you marry an unhealty one, you will get maurutchi and hitodechi.

Hope this helps, *santagotchi*.

peanutbutter13

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:29 PM ( #3 )

Ahhh, I see!
When the parent leaves (my masktchi) Shall I take care of the baby exellently all through the stages?

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:32 PM ( #4 )

Ahhh, I see!
When the parent leaves (my masktchi) Shall I take care of the baby exellently all through the stages?

<_< is unhealty so you will get marutchi or hitodechi.

peanutbutter13

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:37 PM ( #5 )

Not again..... Right, i'll try not to negelect my baby, I hope I get a good tama. By the way, can The proppeler one turn into kabutchi?

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:42 PM ( #6 )

Not again..... Right, i'll try not to negelect my baby, I hope I get a good tama. By the way, can The proppeler one turn into kabutchi?

I think so.