Tama version debate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a tamagotchi version 1 or 2

• Version 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Version2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLover13

Reaction score
Pls i want to know wich tama most people have. Ihave v1 and i want also the v2 but i need to know is it good or were do you bought it our were there are selling it at lowest price. :wacko:

V2 is what I voted for because that's what I have. The majority of people in our school owning Tamagotchi's have V2's. V2's are better because there's more games, a shop, you can get points, items, etc... Its just better and everything. I bought mine at Toys-R-Us... $16.99

I hav 8 vr1 and 8 vr2. I like both. But yes...vr2 iz better cuz it haz more gamez, shop, points ect. I got mine at, wal-mart and toys r us...both places r $16.99 :blink:

From TamagotchiLover13

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Yoooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu So MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jacks and MametchiGirl did you buys yours in the US or canada?

[SIZE=21pt] :) :D :D V2 ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :eek: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]

My fave shell would have to be the dark blue one with gold stars. I also like the plain white one with red/pink hearts of the v1's I saw on the web a few months back. They were nice too. But the one I have now has to be a winner - the dark pink one with yellow and purple flowers and purple buttons. I'm not sure if it's around in America or what, because I live in Australia.

I like all of them! My friend wants an army camouflage design...she is in cadets so I can understand that.

u all got ur v2 tama cheap! i live in ausrtalia and in K-mart they sold mine for 25.00. anyway i do think v2 is better. i think the graffics look better, more items and games and you do a lot more with ur v2 tama. :angry:

My tama shell is light blue with white,yellow,blue and aqua flowers all around

its v2

brought in new zealand

(PS. my tama shell is the same as the one on my avatar) :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]I have four v2's. I have the Red w/ Jellybeans and the Light Blue w/ Flowers and Pink Buttons. And the Green Camo and Purple Camo. V2s are byfar that best! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Pls i want to know wich tama most people have. Ihave v1 and i want also the v2 but i need to know is it good or were do you bought it our were there are selling it at lowest price. :(
i have two version 1's and 3 version 2 so i can't vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back