connecting help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwillfollow

Reaction score
I got my second tama for my birthday yesterday, but I can't figure out how to connect them.

I line their tops up and press the "connect" thing on both of them, but after a few seconds the normal screen returns. Are the supposed to be on one screen? How do I make them connect? I can't figure it out ;--;

One is an adult, and one is an infant, if that helps.

:ph34r:

The infant needs to be a toddler. :D At the ((stand by)) screen, make sure you press the 'b' buttons again so they will say ((connect)). Good luck! ;)
The infant doesn't have to be a toddler. Are you putting both of the infrared things together while connecting?

The infant doesn't have to be a toddler. Are you putting both of the infrared things together while connecting?
Some, if not all Connexions can only connect if they are at the toddler stage or older.

You have to hit B twice for them to connect! The first time you will get the little screen that says stand by and the second time it will change to proceed. This will connect your tamagotchis!

Edit: Sorry Nazotchi... just reread the thread...realised you had already said that! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yep mine started connecting when they were toddlers and i have connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back