LOL "Bantop...?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh... just found a seller putting fake tamagotchis in the actual Bandai packaging... this is reportable, isn't it?

yah.

copyright infringement.

~ :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

PSL (Pees self laughing) I really hope nobody is gullible enough to believe that it's real! Besides, I could be wrong here, but doesn't the real tamagotchi have a mimitchi sticker on it, not a mametchi?

PSL (Pees self laughing) I really hope nobody is gullible enough to believe that it's real! Besides, I could be wrong here, but doesn't the real tamagotchi have a mimitchi sticker on it, not a mametchi?
Yah, all the real tamagotchis have mimitchi stickers only.

Yeah, fake ones have distinct faults....they ahve Mametchi screen things instead of Mimitchi. And there is a difference if you look, where the Tamagotchi meets the keychain, and also the beveled border around the screen is larger on the fakies.

And I bought one, purposely, to write some articles and stuff about why not to buy them if they ended up being that bad.....and because I was interested in why they were so bad. Trust me, they are that bad. But don't believe it when they say you can't set the time....It's easy, just gotta play around with it.

And I bought one, purposely, to write some articles and stuff about why not to buy them if they ended up being that bad.....and because I was interested in why they were so bad.  Trust me, they are that bad.  But don't believe it when they say you can't set the time....It's easy, just gotta play around with it.
Are you going to post those articles on your website? I want to read them! If you do, please update us on that!

I will, I'm going to most likely be putting how to USE them...for those people that accidently bought them, as they do NOT come with instructions of any kind. It actually seems that they die in the middle of the night.....I get mine going and everything for the day...and it seems they lose health and hunger hearts overnight....They are really, the worst virtual pet I've ever seen. Lol....But yeah...those will be up soon hopefully....other things are more important though because my website is for real Tamagotchi. Lol.

That is the first time i have seen "Bantop" on a tamagotchi, but it is not unfamiliar to me because i have seen this on many products such as the japenese Dragon Ball GT figures.

I feel bad for "ceceriffic" the winner of the Boot-leg Tamagochi PLUS, because when he gets his tama he will realize it's not working properly if he's had tamagotchis before. Hopefully he saw it was boot-leg and wanted to test it like Tamagod.

But the most unfortunate event would be if this is his first tamagotchi and he gets the wrong idea of these genius toys.

:ph34r: *Keeps an eye out for another Tamagotchi hate site* :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats hysterical! Its so obvious too. But whats even funnier there was a winning bidder!! Someone actually bought it!!! What a moron! :)

Yeah, my guide should be out soon for them.....I wanted to see why everyone said they were so bad....because in my opinion, something couldn't be as bad as people were saying.....BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! But as for those who said they couldn't even figure out how to set the time....they don't really toy around with things out of curiosity like me. ^^ Like I said, my guide for the pitiful souls who bought one...will be out soon.

Sry, the link you posted doesn't work. Try making another one that u proofread... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back