Dogz and Catz computer games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
Does anyone here own the Catz or Dogz computer games? I used to have Petz 3 but I don't have it anymore cos it got uninstalled a long time ago and I have a Windows XP now and I don't think it works on that. But I have Petz 5 which is even more fun! My favourite thing to do on the games is breed the petz and get adorable little puppies or kittens! If you don't have the Petz games and would like to know what they are about, well it is like you start the game by going to this adoption centre and you choose what breed to get .(depending on which game you have you'll either have cats, dogs, or both if you have the 2 games) You can adopt as many petz as you want but can only have 2 out at a time, the rest of them are in your supply case with your items. You can feed them, play with them, dress them up in clothing, and even breed them. I have had over 100 petz, usually I keep them in other folders to keep them organised. My first ever petz, which I got in Petz 3, was a female Calico kitten named Jess. I still have her now. My second pet (but first dog) was a female Mutt named Bonnie. If you have the game we can talk about it here and if you don't have it but want to ask more questions you can post them here.

ever heard of gopets there are fun if u want details just send me a message :D :lol: :eek: :ph34r: :wacko: :huh:

Oh, the nostalgia! I remember playing Petz games back in the day! Breeding and watching the unique combinations of puppies and kittens were always such a treat. I can't believe you've had over 100 petz - that's dedication! And the fact that you've held onto Jess all this time is super sweet.

Latest posts

Back