5 neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that you should be able to own 5 neopets on one account?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
I think it would be fun to have 5 neopets at a time because I have 4 right now and I really, really want to have just one other neopet. Some people don't want to go to the trouble of having a second account just for a 5th neopet. What do you people think??

i think so!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm sashippa everybody. i usually have 3 so when a limited edition pet comes i could get it without going to the trouble of trying to pik wich 1 should go away but i found a rare neopet that was already painted 4 onley 1401np!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neo pets are sooooooooooo cool.Jus' lik tamagotchi's.

from

poopy :wub: :eek: :D :hitodetchi:

I think it would be fun to have 5 neopets at a time because I have 4 right now and I really, really want to have just one other neopet. Some people don't want to go to the trouble of having a second account just for a 5th neopet. What do you people think??
Well, maybe not....

Why?

Because you know HOW much bandwith that would cost?

I think neopets won't allow it at this time, because people are afraid it's dieing.

They already cut the magazine slack, so I don't think so.

mametchi :D

I REALLY think that having 5 pets on one account would rawk!

*off topic* i like the old mutant gelerts better than the newer ones. my avatar is an old version mutant gelert!

I never saw one of the old mutant gelerts, I only ever saw the new ones lol

I think you should not be able to have more than 4. Whats the point? You can have up to 4 side accounts that you can put pets on, and then you also get the option to have 3 more pets if you DO make another account for 1 pet just in case a new species or color comes out that you want. But thats just me, I have 3 accounts, 2 of them are pet showcase like accounts, the other was an adopt and drop account but I cant access it right now lol.

So you think it's unfair to buy another Webkinz plush to get another Webkinz pet online?
Same thing yo.
No, no it's not.

Webkinz makes money that way. When you buy a webkinz, they get 15 dollars.

Neopets doesn't get anything. You just get a new pet. They don't get money, and besides, they're dieing, so that's an extremely bad idea.

And GotchiGirl, people on here want it.

They'd have to use bandwith to let people do that, in the first place!

mametchi :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back