Photo
- - - - -

I have two questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lil*kitty*kat

• lilkittykat user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:58 AM ( #1 )

well, first, on thursday, i forfgot my tmagotchi inside my backpack and when i pulled it out, it wasnt dead but sick and had some poo and A LITTLE BABY GIRL! p.s. my tama is a boy

then last night (friday) my tama fell asleep with its baby. when i woke up this morning, the baby was still sleeping, but my tama was nowhere to be seen. its just a space where he was sleeping and the baby beside the spade

wut happened to me??
:P lil*kitty*kat:huh:

Replies

Views

Started

17 Dec 2005

Last Post

18 Dec 2005

tama star

• tama-star user photo

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:14 AM ( #2 )

The reason why your adult tama dissapeared is because after the second midnight when the adult has a baby the adult has to leave. And now your tamagotchi is on it`s second generation.

lil*kitty*kat

• lilkittykat user photo

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:00 PM ( #3 )

The reason why your adult tama dissapeared is because after the second midnight when the adult has a baby the adult has to leave. And now your tamagotchi is on it`s second generation.

yeah, i kinda figured that out when the baby woke up and i got to keep it!!

i named her jackie and now shes a teen and she is a :) 2nd Generation

so yeah, never mind this question but i still dont get where this baby came from???? ;)

_tama_cream_soda_

• tama-cream-soda user photo

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:48 PM ( #4 )

I believe the matchmaker came and since it was in your backpack some buttons got pushed and the partner came up and the love? y/n screen came up and another button got pushed for yes and there u have it! your tama had a baby and u didnt realize it!