I have two questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
well, first, on thursday, i forfgot my tmagotchi inside my backpack and when i pulled it out, it wasnt dead but sick and had some poo and A LITTLE BABY GIRL! p.s. my tama is a boy

then last night (friday) my tama fell asleep with its baby. when i woke up this morning, the baby was still sleeping, but my tama was nowhere to be seen. its just a space where he was sleeping and the baby beside the spade

wut happened to me??

:p lil*kitty*kat:huh:

The reason why your adult tama dissapeared is because after the second midnight when the adult has a baby the adult has to leave. And now your tamagotchi is on it`s second generation.

The reason why your adult tama dissapeared is because after the second midnight when the adult has a baby the adult has to leave. And now your tamagotchi is on it`s second generation.
yeah, i kinda figured that out when the baby woke up and i got to keep it!!

i named her jackie and now shes a teen and she is a :) 2nd Generation

so yeah, never mind this question but i still dont get where this baby came from???? ;)

[SIZE=14pt]I believe the matchmaker came and since it was in your backpack some buttons got pushed and the partner came up and the love? y/n screen came up and another button got pushed for yes and there u have it! your tama had a baby and u didnt realize it![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back