SYSTEM DOWN TODAY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hey everyone!

I have some bad news... The server that TamaTalk is hosted on suffered a fatal crash. That explains why TamaTalk was not available for a good part of the day today... The system has been restored from a previous back-up and all seems to be working again... However, we did lose some information (posts,emails, messages, etc) because of this. Fortunately, it is only a small loss and not a fatal one that disables the site. If you posted a question or registered for an account and noticed it is now gone... That's why. Sorry for the inconvenience... But these things happen. We will live and continue to thrive. On a positive note... The site has been really really busy lately... Butr the crash reset our bandwidth limit for the month... So chat gets to stay open the entire holiday break! :angry:

Enjoy your holiday break and try not to eat too much candy and cookies! :D

-Admin-

Yeah, thankx admin...i got so schcked when i went to go on tamatalk this morining....i was like :angry: and i was so sad!!!! but i tryed again and WA-LA! it woked....thankx for clearing that up.. (also, i have noticed that some of my posts are gone. But, im over it :D )

oh no, all my posts were gone except for one. and today i posted 2 including this one. uh. i thought my sis was messing around with me coz i'm the only one in the family a member of tamatalk. :angry: :D :angry:

ADMIN....IT HAPPENED AGAIN... :angry: :D its so sad....i hope tamatalk gets fixed soon!!!

We had one more hiccup with the site database last night... Just unavailable for a short period... Hopefully everything is good now...

Well, the site was like stuffing up and came with a weird msg. It was like:

Invision power board has encointered a problem....and stuff like that

And then it did another weird thinkg on my computer...it was saying that tamatalk dident exsist. But i think that was my own computer...but im not shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back