Do you take a bath with your tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take a bath with you tamagotchi in some type of bollance sistem. (Tama in the water).

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried that because knowing me, I'd splash around in the water forgetting that my Tama was with me. Then it would get all wet and I wouldn't be able to use it anymore. :huh: .

My tamagotchi swims, so there. With a hair net & flippers.

Even if my Tama was protected, I would still somehow accidentally damage it, :p . I'm just clumsy like that.
same here! :lol: if there's a way, w/ me, it'll happen! :D :D :D :D

Firstly, no. I do have it in the bathroom, paused, on the edge of the sink with me though, when I take a bath or shower--usually. Not so much anymore though. And secondly, by "bollance" and "bollancy" do you mean like, bouyancy? Or...what do you mean? :lol:

noooooooooooo. I'd be way too afraid of dropping it, and being electronic...it wouldnt take long until "byebye tama!"

I do take it in with me when i go shower, but I keep it under a towel so that the steam doesn't affect any of the inner workings. And that, my friends, is another danger of having it in near/the bathtub!

um excuse me but mine do take a bath... a digital bath. depending on what type of tama you have they will take a bath it programmed to do that

noooooooooooo. I'd be way too afraid of dropping it, and being electronic...it wouldnt take long until "byebye tama!"

I do take it in with me when i go shower, but I keep it under a towel so that the steam doesn't affect any of the inner workings. And that, my friends, is another danger of having it in near/the bathtub!
And Byebye you, The electrisaity(spelling) in the water could kill you(if it is strong enough)

If I took my Tamagotchi anywhere near water both of us would be electrocuted :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back