Photo
- - - - -

What Do you do when the Matchmaker comes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tagranor

• tagranor user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 December 2004 - 01:27 AM ( #1 )

Hi

My young sons have Tamagotchis this thing with a beak keeps popping up but I dont get a love yes or no is this the matchmaker and if it is how do I accept a match? Pls help

Julie - Australia

Replies

Views

Started

21 Dec 2004

Last Post

22 Dec 2004

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:46 AM ( #2 )

well, i think you are refuring to the match maker....
the match maker will come and ask if your lonley, if so, say yes. then you will mate with another tama that the match maker has selected.....the you have an offspring to start the next genertation. Im now looking for pics of the procedure, i cant remember what site they are from....so, ill post it soon (if i find it!)! Also, if your sons have tamagotchis, then they can mate with their brother(s) tamagotchis!!!!

Tagranor

• tagranor user photo

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:50 AM ( #3 )

Thanks for the fast reply I think they have a Xmas tree coming up. They are brothers but both have girls so cant mate. My 7 year old has an 8 year old no sign of the matchmaker. When you get the matchmaker which button do you press to accept the mate?
Thanks Julie

jappyx

• jappyx user photo

Posted 21 December 2004 - 03:00 AM ( #4 )

http://www.tamenager...amascreens.html go their and you can see pics of the seauence!!! although, that is in a japan tama...although, the suquence is the same, its just in another language.
I HOPE THIS HELPS!

(btw, i coame from Aust as well!!)

Tagranor

• tagranor user photo

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:27 PM ( #5 )

Hi There

Aiden's tamagotchie had a Tama Baby thank you so much for your help he is over the moon. My other son has a nine year old that only just became an adult, it looks like a kinda robot. Whereabouts in Australia are you. Julie

jappyx

• jappyx user photo

Posted 22 December 2004 - 05:08 PM ( #6 )

Congrats!!! pass my regards on!! :rolleyes: i was so excited when i had my 1st baby...i still get excited...well, i have a baby nad when the farther leavs...im gona have my 17 gen!!!!!!
Im from NSW, where are you from..?