Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has already been posted several times. Please reply to existing threads rather than posting new ones with the same information.

Omfg. I saw the talking Christmas tree. It was quite awkward cuz it was talking and... and ya.

silly me yes please change to "What Happened"
ok, i can do that for you

*moved to appropriate place by JappyX*

I recon the tree is so cool!!!! LOL...most the time, my tamagotchis wake up talking to it!! :eek: :p

I've seen a Christmas tree type thing... Except it looked like something else when I first saw it. That's one of the reasons I came to this site. I didn't want some bad thing praying on my tamagotchi, lol. Do yaa know what it does?

I've seen him alot. Just put it to 12/24 11:34AM just try! It might work!!!!!

Hi i think it mean they are sick as when that comes up mine does that beeping sound so i dorp everything to look after him and go to the + box on the tamagotchi but i think all tama are not the same as i have a aust tamagotchi

[SIZE=8pt]I saw it it looked funny :D and all four of tamagotchi's had it at the same time :huh: oh well my friend's tamagotchi can sing and when he gets the tree it starts to beep! :D [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back