huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soigoes

Reaction score
my tama was pooing, there were wavy lines next 2 him, so i cleaned it up. but then he like....rode a duck and made little happy beep noises. what?! btw he is 0 years old and a boy

Yah thats part of the potty training! u just witnessed ur tama pooping or getting potty trained in a little duck shaped potty! heehee pretty cute! :angry:

ooo thats what they meant! i read about potty training but i didnt know that the john would look like a duck! thanks! :angry:

Yes, the children tamagotchis go on a duck-shaped potty, but the older ones use a "normal" toilet. Kind of a cute feature, I think :]

Last edited by a moderator:
~Woa! A little duck??? That is SOO cute!!!!! I never new you could potty train youngsters... Thats AWESOME!!! Thanks SOOOO much for the cool hint! LuV yA- ~ZeLdA~

haha isn't the ducky potty cute?!?! well anyways i think this topic should be in What Happened...
so do i!

But, yes, its so cute when they poop :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i love the tamagotchi poopie action animations... so cute. although, i have never seen the duckie riding thing. are there certain characters that only do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back