Waaaaaaaah!I need help w/ the Matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikikuku

Reaction score
Some where where pikachus rule the world...
Ok,on my tama,the matchmaker just came,and I hit A,cause if you hit A you get a girl,and if you hit B you get a boy.Well,the matchmaker came and showed a Tarakochi.I don't want a Tarakochi with my Gozarutchi,so I said no,and she left,and I switched it to 7:00,and it didn't work!HELP!!!I'M ON MY 2 GENERATION!!! :gozarutchi: :( :(WAAAAH!!!!

Ok,on my tama,the matchmaker just came,and I hit A,cause if you hit A you get a girl,and if you hit B you get a boy.Well,the matchmaker came and showed a Tarakochi.I don't want a Tarakochi with my Gozarutchi,so I said no,and she left,and I switched it to 7:00,and it didn't work!HELP!!!I'M ON MY 2 GENERATION!!! :gozarutchi: :( :(WAAAAH!!!!
My suggestion is to switch the clock to tomorrow and then set the time 10:29 am, 2:59 pm, or 6:59 pm.

No worries, the Matchmaker will keep coming every day until you say yes to one of the Tamas she shows you, or until you become an old timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back