How many of you bring your's to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you bring your Tama to school?

• I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do

• I pause it during school

• I set the time to let it sleep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cujy

Reaction score
My mom and Dad won't let me. I hope to convince them!

It would be easy enough to take them with you without your parents knowing, I would think. I mean, besidesm if you get them taken away, it's your own fault! :angry: I never took mine to classes with me (I'm in college), but I would leave them on pause in my dorm and check on them during my breaks.

But if you do feel the need to play with them in class, do so with the sound off, and don't mess with them all the time or it will be obvious that you're not paying attention.

I guess I'll just leave it paused in my locker. Thanx for the comments!

I do brinf my 2 to school. I have both hooked on a ceribeaner clip, and hooked onto the inside of my hoodie's front pocket, just so that they can't fall out. Anyways, if a teacher did see you playing inside your pocket, and ask for whatever it was, you could give them the caribeaner clip -- instead of your tamagotchis. Not a bad idea... :eek:

When they first came out way back in 1997 when I was still at school I used to take mine with me. I just put it on silent and fixed it if it was urgent behind the teachers back during class and at every lunch break. If it was an adult and there was a tamagotchi crack down, I would leave it at home. It would have 4 poos stacked up one on top of each other and be very sick but it would be alright. Back then they weren't so easy to kill!

Now I am at uni so I can do what I like! :lol:

If you have the US version you should have a pause feature. If not, go to the time and press A and C like you are trying to set the time. Then instead of setting the time for sleeping hours (which can muck with the age and cause you to miss events) just leave the time unset. When you are ready to go back, set the time to whatever it is meant to be and your tama will pick up where it left off.

I take my tamagotchis everywhere i go. Once, a teacher saw me with one and tryed to take it of me....i had a huge fight with her....In the end, i won and keept my tamagotchis!!! YAY! Just take them, and if the teacher takes it, just put it on pause...... :( or be sniky like me :angry:

You are sneaky! I think thats what you were trying to say...

When tamagotchi first came out. I was in grade school than and had to stop bring it to school because every wanted to play with. Even my teacher wanted to play with it. But in h.s. I sit in the back of class with my friends and take care of our tamagotchis and the teacher don't know a thing.

When tamagotchi first came out. I was in grade school than and had to stop bring it to school because every wanted to play with. Even my teacher wanted to play with it. But in h.s. I sit in the back of class with my friends and take care of our tamagotchis and the teacher don't know a thing.

I cant decide. I'll probably keep it in my locker un paused and during break take care of it.

I guess I'll just leave it paused in my locker. Thanx for the comments!
lucky you have a locker!!! i wish my skool did. if it weren't for the stupid drug deals we would have lockers... anyways my parents let me take tama to skool but after i was doing bad on tests they took it away.

You dont have lockers at your skool? That really sucks. Im glad we do!

my parents did not want me to bring mine to school either but I told them that they let us have them if we keep off the sound and not mess with them in class..........im in middle school if you wanted to know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back