what are the ups and down for a Tama Ocean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*moved to appropreate place by JappyX*

umm....Oceans are realy realy realy hard! :eek: They are the hardest pests released by Bandai.

A good point of them, i think, is that they have bubbles...I mean, normal tamagotchis just jump around the screen. These ones give the impression that they are in water because they have water marks/bubbles.

Also, a nother great thing is the clock. Insted of it sliding onto the screeen, it just appresars. This may save some time!!

I would suggest going to www.mimitchi.com and reading the Tama Ocean section and also suggest reading the section on them in Tamagotchi Ansesters.

omigosh it's hard!!! i have one and everytime i play it it dies for NO REASON!!! then it's losing happy hearts and hunger hearts ever 5 MINUTES!!! haha but besides that it's very cute. my sugestion, start it when you have lots of time on your hands. :eek: good luck!!! PM me if you have any questions!

i got one on saturday and it is harder than heck to raise!!! it's died on me once and right now is back to being 1 year old... i hope he doesn't die...

They are extremely difficult to take care of. You have to make sure you check them every 5-10 minutes or so.

On the plus side the characters are really cute.

it came! last week though, couldnt get to a computer. its so cute, and so little compared to the connex! too hard though, ima have to wait for more time to take care of it...

*moved to appropreate place by JappyX*
umm....Oceans are realy realy realy hard! ^_^ They are the hardest pests released by Bandai.

A good point of them, i think, is that they have bubbles...I mean, normal tamagotchis just jump around the screen. These ones give the impression that they are in water because they have water marks/bubbles.

Also, a nother great thing is the clock. Insted of it sliding onto the screeen, it just appresars. This may save some time!!

I would suggest going to www.mimitchi.com and reading the Tama Ocean section and also suggest reading the section on them in Tamagotchi Ansesters.
lol

hardest pests :D

omigosh it's hard!!! i have one and everytime i play it it dies for NO REASON!!! then it's losing happy hearts and hunger hearts ever 5 MINUTES!!! haha but besides that it's very cute. my sugestion, start it when you have lots of time on your hands. :lol: good luck!!! PM me if you have any questions!
Howdo you get 1 :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always wondered what NIP means, could someone please inlighten me..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back