Nanos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like your nano?

• Yes very much i'd recomend it to everyone i know!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm so so on it...

• No way it doesn't do half as much as my tamagotchi!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! i do like nano. They are great pets!!! The only thing i hate about them is the fact that if you press the 2 end buttens, they re-set!!

But nanos are good for people who like a challlenge!! You have to check your nano (when its at the youngest stage) like every 15 mins!!!!!!!

I dunno, my bit critter (from like 1997 lol) doesnt take a lot of upkeep and is kinda boring as compared to a Tama..Thats why I purchased a Connections this week lol

Talking Nanos were pretty interesting and unique as far as v-pets go, but I wasn't a big fan of the original nanos. It also bothers me that the "new" nanos released recently are almost exactly the same as the old ones :(

I have a nano puppy. And im consertering getting a Baby and a Kitty (i would have to use somesort of aid...like eBay). Do you think this is wise...?

I used to love nanos long long ago when they had a bunny and a dino they dont have them anymore if they would make one i would surly buy it

You can get them off of e-bay, that is where I got all three of mine: the baby, the puppy, and the kitty. There are some on sale there that are still in the sealed packages.

I never had a Nano but I took care of one before ^^

they're pretty cool but i perfer Tamagotchis :)

I have a Baby. I'd be willing to trade it or give it away though. It's not really too interesting to me anymore.

I'm so-so on it. I mean I don't have one but my friend has one and she really likes hers but when she borrowed a tamagotchi she said the tama was a lot better, I would think the tamagotchi would have more stuff and it seems like it too because I ALWAYS see them in the store when I'm looking for tamagotchis!!! :p :eek: :eek: :D :p

I'm 'gettin a pupy 4 my b-day next month so I'm kinda new 2 it all, but it sounds great. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back