Beeping for no reason (not even disclipine)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi100

Reaction score
Hi my Marutchi just beeped. Upon seeing there was nothing wrong with him, I gave him a praise. Nothing happened. So I gave him a time out. Nothing happned (except Marutchi jumped up looking cheesed and little #'s appeared around him) I checked my training bar. It hadn't gone up. What did Marytchi beep for?

[SIZE=13pt]It was beeping because it wanted attention. When it beeps for no reason give it a timeout and the traning bar will go up one.[/SIZE] :D

-cheekygirl :lol:

I think you needed to punish first. Those #`s were angry signs.You praised him first, then punished him, so if you praise him when you needed to punish, you DO NOT punish after or he will get angry.

Hi my Marutchi just beeped. Upon seeing there was nothing wrong with him, I gave him a praise. Nothing happened. So I gave him a time out. Nothing happned (except Marutchi jumped up looking cheesed and little #'s appeared around him) I checked my training bar. It hadn't gone up. What did Marytchi beep for?
yeah, like the others said, you have to time out it first instead of praise then timeout cause if you time out after u praise, it didnt know what it did wrong and it gets mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back