Is It Normal That ur tama ages 2 yrs in 1 day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
ok, this is what happened, Its A V1, This Morning, I woke up, and my tama was awake, I cheked it and was perfect, had 0 years(It was at 8AM, toodler) At 9AM I cheked it and had 1 year, right know It Is A Teenager a strawberry, but I cheked 3 min ago, and It Had 2 Years!!!! Is It Normal?

Oh, and The Second question is:

My friend has a bunny tama(young mimitchi, V1) But it became an Teenager at age 6, and He Has 8YRS NOW, AND H DOESENT EVOLVE!!! she doesent pause It, because we go to the others house everyday, and she comes to sleep sometimes, SHE DOESENT PAUSE IT!! what is happening to our tamas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes they do odd things for no particular reason. No need to panic. I've had a tama that took three days to turn one!

As far as a tama that is not aging... again don't stress about that too much either. If you are patient it will happen. Though if you have altered the time in order to wake up a tama, put it to sleep or get the shop to restock it will change how/when/if your tama evolves sometimes.

Well, about aging two years in one day, that has happened to my friends and I a lot. It's pretty normal. And I wouldn't worry too much about the not aging thing either. Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back