Can my tama still have a baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyde

Reaction score
A couple days ago, me and my sister got our tamas to be Partners with the Love Potion, and we connected them again to get them to have babies.

But, before it could connect for mine, I got a fail, and "they" had babies. Mine went lost somewhere due to failing. :puroperatchi:

I removed the partner from the list, hoping the Matchmaker will come...she didn't today.

Can the MM still come, or is my tama just gonna grow old and die?

Thanks in advance.

Well,the matchmaker should come back.Ive been in a situation like this with my Kutchipatchi.You must wait a day before she comes back to find you a mate though.

-Best of luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie :puroperatchi:

This brings up the question...

What times does the MM come? I'll be watching for it.

And if the MM comes or not, I'll tell ya.

I'd really hate this to end my gen... :puroperatchi:

This will not end your generation if the MM comes.The MM usually comes around 2:00pm or 4:00pm.If she comes at neither of those times,you can kiss your generation goodbye.

Best of luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie :puroperatchi:

The Matchmaker came just 15 minutes ago! :blink:

When it called out to me I was struggling to find it at first.

And my Memetchi now has a baby, meant from my sisters Tarakotchi, now from a Robotchi.

I really hate that about V2...you can lose your baby so easily. :blink:

But the MM came, so no worries. I'm just glad it worked. :furawatchi:

Something I did notice that was funny. When my Memetchi and the Robotchi looked at each other, they looked like they had their mouths full of food. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm glad that the matchmaker came. About a week ago, I thought I had paused my tarakotchi, so I went out shopping. When I came home, I was just in time to see it evolve into an oldie. Grrr... Eight generations down the tubes!

Well, I'm glad that the matchmaker came. About a week ago, I thought I had paused my tarakotchi, so I went out shopping. When I came home, I was just in time to see it evolve into an oldie. Grrr... Eight generations down the tubes!
[SIZE=21pt] U can mate an oldie... get anthor oldie by keeping it paused until u make ur other tama an noldie.[/SIZE]

. .

~ * ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back