How do you get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi100

Reaction score
Whaletchi, how do you get him? He is so kwoot and i want him on my tama! <3

EDIT: Is he a secret character? My friend has a male one called Ralph, he said he got it from Ringotchi, he took perfect care except for one horrible incident where he was starved for 2 days becuase the teacher took his Tama away

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate neglecting my tamas.. ;) no whaletchi for me i guess. you sure its an unhealthy charcter?

It's an unhealthy character, and the one I normally get when I'm at school, Just don't take good care of it and you'll get it.

i really love Ringochi the Apple one? What r the requirements i to get it? :blink: Please i love that one! :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :rolleyes: does anyone konw the way to get it?

i really love Ringochi the Apple one? What r the requirements i to get it? :blink: Please i love that one! :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :rolleyes: does anyone konw the way to get it?
I think you just have to take good care of it! I was obsessed with checking my tama and keeping it at a healthy weight. Now I have the Ringotchi! :furawatchi: [/color]

I think that whaletchi is an unhealthy character. Just expiriment with bad care, and you might get him. But he is not a secret character, that's for sure.

I don't think he's unhealthy. :rolleyes: My friend had Whaletchi, and she thought he was ugly. She buys lots of stuff for her tamas from the shop, so I don't think that Whaletchi would be unhealthy.

[SIZE=21pt]I think tamatalk members should vote on what they think is best charicter down to the worst, so pplz can see whut rank they are and how much care they should give the tamas (ex. rank the following teens...oniontchi, ringotchi, ichigotchi, hanatchi.)[/SIZE]

he is an ulhealthy character, i did an experiment where i started three tamagotchi at once and neglected them as much as possible, just let em st at home, went out did stuff, and would come home to find them sleeping next to 5-6 poops and sick, i would wake them up fix them then leave them overnight, the evolution stages went like this: baby boy-hitodetchi-nikatchi-whaletchi, baby boy-hitodetchi-young mametchi-whaletchi, baby boy-marumitchi-ufotchi-tarakotchi

well, my friend keeps getting whalechi, even though he is taking perfect care (i swear he never lets his tama even drop two hearts on anything!)

I THINK THAT THE WHALETCHI IS CUTE!

MY SIS HAD HIM AND HE WAS SO SWEET!

HES NOT UNHEALTHY AND HES NOT SPOILT.

HES THE BEST.

BUT DID YOU NO HE IS A SECRET CHARACTER.

HE IS RARE!

MY TAMAGOTCHI

NAME: IONA

WIGHT: 16 LB

DISCIPLINE: 3

SEX: GIRL

GEN: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back