Tam won't age!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi100

Reaction score
Heeeeelp! I have had my tama since 19 of december, and it is supposed to be 3 days old now, but it's not. When I bought it I hatched it at 4:05 pm, It was 0 days old. The day after it was still 0 days old, but at 4:05 pm it became 1, the next day was the same, beginning of day it was 1, past 4:05 it is 2, now today, 4:00 has come and past (the whole hour) and my tama is still 2!!!

somebody please helpme, i can't believe I have had such bad luck with tamas (my first one the broke incredibly unexpectedly and weirdly was brand new), i must be doing something wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
I accidently paused it once for about 5 seconds but that was today when I was trying to get to the clock. frankly i'm sick of bad luck with tamas. if i can't fix this then thats another thirty bucks down the drain. bandai needs to fix these problems themselves instead of leaving them to be discovered by some unlucky owner

Sometimes they age like that.. Nothing to worry about. ;)

Sometimes pauseing your Tamagotchi can effect the growth. But not the actual counter. :D

[SIZE=14pt]my tamas poop schedule wuz affected by the battery running out... its like a big pause... i had twins and now not anymore (to see more on my twins my log hasa lot of info) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]besides... i think they age over night... dont worry, it isnt a glitch....[/SIZE]

Thanks very much for your kind help guys, i'm sorry i made two topics.

Hi guys, problem fixed, my tama became 3 late at night yesterday. Slight internal hiccup, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back