How do you wake your Tamagotchi up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaqueen2004

Reaction score
Hi everyone i dont know how to wake my tamagotchi up its been sleep 4 like 2 hours sombody PLEASE help me!!!!!!!

you know they go to sleep at about 8:00 right? is it just sleeping b/c its night time? oh and if its a baby, they nap right before they change into kids :D

I just got mine last night and he just grew up into child form. but he's ben asleep for I'd say about 7 hours now and Still sleeping. But it is still morning though. I'm sure he'll wake up soon. :3

By the way this is in the wrong section. This should be in the "Help for new pet owners section". No questions in this section, please!

Best,

Strawberry

I'm just wandering, what will happen if you start playing your tama at let say, 7.45pm. they're suppose to sleep at 8pm as a baby. will they sleep at that time although they just live for 15 minutes? :ph34r:

and what will happen if you start playing at 9pm?

No matter what the time is, they'll still have their nap and change into marutchi. If its really late, as soon as they change they will go to bed.

Good question btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back