My tama wont hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madipooh1

Reaction score
When I reset my tama yesterday after I found out it died :blink: I thought it was going to hatch in LESS than 48 hours! :rolleyes: It still hasn't hatched. How long does it take for a tama egg to hatch? :blink:

Madipooh1

Well, you should probably reset it again because it usually hatches in less than 5 minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
This, I think is vary weird... This has happend to me before after I debugged my Tamagotchi v2! :blink: It drove me nuts!!!! So the message ubove is correct... Reset it again, it should work. :rolleyes:

I know what is going on. When you reset it, you need to press button B and set the time and put in your birthday and everything. THEN it will hatch.

when you press reset the egg will show up then you have to press B and it well show reset or downlode you have to select reset then you do the time and stuff...

[SIZE=14pt]well i have a question for u, *santagotchi* . why do u have so much space on your post? i didnt think u needed it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]I end my recent posts with somthing like[/SIZE]

. .

~ * ~ , so I have to leave space to make room for that, because it will take up a lot of space.

:angry: :D

~ * ~

[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
this happened to me on my version 1!

its broken!

beleive me!

its happened to me and you have to change the battery!

honest

i thought you had to reset it aswell

my tamagotchi

name: iona

age 1

sex girl

gen 1

discipline 4

weight 56 lbs

Hey guys, I got it to hatch! You really do have to reset it and set the time and everything. You've been helpful!!!!!! Thanx so much!!! this post is officially closed!!

[SIZE=21pt]I end my recent posts with somthing like[/SIZE] 

. .

~ * ~ , so I have to leave space to make room for that, because it will take up a lot of space.

:D :lol:

~ * ~

[/size]
Do you have to type with such big fonts? It gets annoying..

Like what Dragon said, you need to set the time.

You need to set the time to hatch Tamagotchi after resetting and er... selecting reset after pushing B.

For the battery question... I didn't really understand it. But I think what you mean is that the battery has been changed and Tamagotchi is not working? Did you put the battery in + side up? If you do NOT Tamagotchi may be PERMANANTLY broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back