Can you win games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cujy

Reaction score
Is there any way to win the jumping and/dancing game? If so, what happens and how many jumps or steps to you have to perform to win?

Yes...Simply jump over 30 hurdles or complete 30 dance moves and your tamagotchi will receive an "excellent" score (rather than "ok," "good," "great," etc).

Hers a tip, On the jumping game, if you want to lose weight quickly just be4 it evolves or something like that, you just do 3 hurdels, then, on the 4th, crash or quite...this will put up 1 heart and lose 3 weight.

Does anything besides my Tama getting an excellent happen?

Acually yes! Fireworks (thats what i call them) explode everywhere and then he gets an exellent (its very cool you try it)

:D Chris

Dosnt a tama change if it get 30 on hurtles.

Dosnt a tama change if it get 30 on hurtles.
No, nothing unusual happens except an animation of trumpets blowing; then your tamagotchi does the happy animation afterwards.

For the dancing game to get a high score mark down if it went <>or up. Then youll do really good!

YEAH I DO THAT 2!!! then one time i MESSED UP on the last one!!!! and i got so mad! lol

but its a rilli easy way to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back