Photo
- - - - -

Item mix up, I think!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Beccca

• beccca user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:35 AM ( #1 )

Well, I was just fiddling round with my Connexion version 2, and I reset it, then downloaded it, then did the same thing again. But when I tried to use an item, I discovered something...strange! I dd have about 28 items before, but now I've only got about 6 of them...for some reason, the rest of my items morphed into balls! So now I have about twenty million balls and I've lost the rest of my items! Has anybody seen this before and does anyone know how to fix it?

Replies

Views

Started

23 Dec 2005

Last Post

29 Dec 2005

Beccca

• beccca user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:40 AM ( #2 )

Oh, and I forgot to mention, resetting and then downloading didn't work...I tried it.

everly20

• everly20 user photo
  • TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:50 AM ( #3 )

i guess if you did it those 2 time so fast it didnt give it time to reload all you complete items. Its probably just a standered glitch. I wuld just try to throw all the balls away but that may not fix the glitch. You may have to reset it completly and loose everything to fix it.

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:00 AM ( #4 )

i do remember once that jamester.call.me.jamester (i'm pretty sure that it was her) - wrote a topic saying that all her items had been replaced by balls.... it was probably a while agao and i can't remember the details - i might try and see if i can find the topic for you :furawatchi:
GK1

oh heres the link to that topic
http://www.tamatalk....topic=23589&hl=
it doesnę say that much - but obviously it can happen...

Edited by georgiakate1, 23 December 2005 - 01:09 AM.

haze

• haze user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:24 AM ( #5 )

Thats perculiar.. I have also heard topics about this happening ages ago... I wonder why this happens?.. Must be a bug which Bandai didnt know about..

//Haze

Edited by haze, 23 December 2005 - 01:24 AM.

supersamantha

• supersamantha user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 02:04 AM ( #6 )

Unfortunatly you can't fix it. :blink:
This has happend to other people before and no-one realy know what it is. :furawatchi:

Beccca

• beccca user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:01 AM ( #7 )

Thanks heaps for the help guys! I guess I'll just have to give all my balls away (or trash them) and start collecting them again *sigh*. I had some good items in there! The trumpet, the throne I think, the doll and the action figure! Oh well, least I didn't lose my UFO or drum! Somebody (I might) had better write to Bandai about this...they really ought to know. Next time I know not to reset my tama so much!

SebastianHUnewearl

• sebastianhunewearl user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:12 AM ( #8 )

That is very unfortunate. This would be because you have alot of items stored that when you reset your tamagotchi it simply can't download the full memory agian, so it replaces the item's with something simple like the ball and loses a few items. Thank-you both for making people aware of this.

Beccca

• beccca user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:29 AM ( #9 )

Well, I've just sent Bandai an email...I hope they reply soon. I'll post when they do...but it may be a while, I heard from somebody that Bandai once didn't reply for months...and with Christmas and all! Lol!

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:39 AM ( #10 )

OK thanks Beccca - please keep us posted !!
GK1

pooterguy

• pooterguy user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 07:46 AM ( #11 )

I have been told that a number (I forgot it xD) out of ten Tamagotchis get this problem, it's a glitch, and it happens because of errors in connecting. Some people have seen what does this to their items, and they say it looks like a cactus :furawatchi:.

Hope I have helped :lol: